1. My maiden name was Woodrum.
2. I don’t like to drive behind a man driving a truck and wearing a ball cap.
3. I have never been drunk.
4. I don’t smoke.
5. I accepted Christ as my Savior when I was 16 years old.
6. I don’t like Science Fiction movies or books.
7. I won a trip to the Bahamas by having the highest yellow page sales.
8. I love having lunch with a group of my girlfriends and just laughing until we cry.
9. I have been married 47 years to the same man.
10. We were wise enough to have marriage counseling when needed.
11. I have two children and four grandchildren.
12. I won’t leave the house without my make-up and hair groomed.
13. I start a lot of crafts and don’t finish the crafts I don’t like.
14. My feet are very dry and require TLC.
15. I have worked in the yellow page industry over 22 years.
16. I love for friends and family to “just drop in”.
17. People that can’t make a decision and take responsibility for the decision get on my nerves.
18. I don’t like to hear people brag about all their stocks, money and wealth.
19. It annoys me when someone ask me how much I paid for something.
20. I have a gift of discernment and it has saved my neck many times.
21. I am looking forward to passing the torch, cutting back on office work and opening a new chapter in my life. (I think I am)
22. I am a very independent person, but I can be totally crushed when someone speaks harshly to me or deceives me.
23. I try to be a very forgiving person.
24. I love my church family and I think the feeling is mutual.
25. I wish I had nice smooth feet like Lisa (my business partner).
26. I am a business partner in a yellow page agency.
27. At one time in my life, I lost over 100 pounds and need to do it again.
28. I hate family conflict.
29. I am very trusting until someone lies to me. The new trust will come after they prove themselves again.
30. I am a better idea person than a follower.
31. I usually finish a project and think to myself that someone else could have done a better job.
32. I would like to think most people like me, but I know a few dislike me. That makes me a little sad.
33. I am not a person to visit the cemetary. I have never been back since my parents died. I feel they are not there, but in heaven.
34. I love the feel and smell of fresh flowers.
35. I love sitting by the stream at Roaring River in the Smoky Mts.
36. I don’t like for anyone to scream at their kids. (especially my grandkids)
37. My sister and her daughter are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.
38. I am not afraid of dying, but I think about how long I have remaining and what I can do constructive before that time.
39. I always made sure my kids brushed their teeth two or three times a day. One is now 44 and the other 41 and they do not have cavities.
40. I am not a real early morning person.
41. I am not good at losing weight.
42. Purple is my favorite color.
43. I have been a ministers’ wife for 35 years. Early in the game an older ministers’ wife told me I could use the word “NO” when ask to head every committe and be the officer in every group.
44. I can’t play the piano, but I like to teach.
45. I like to take adventuresome drives down roads less trodden.
I just felt like writing some thought that won’t be any impact on history and won’t make much difference 100 years from now. It is just me…right now.